It's been a WIP since it was started in February, and now eight months later, it is finally a finish! Whew. What a weight lifted off. Figuratively and literally. I think it's an even bigger beast than the Jacks. It took most of the afternoon to get it bound. And that was doing it by machine. It would take me forever to finish it by hand.
No one here to hold it up for me so had to bust out the ladder, get some hangers and hang it on some tree branches. After the dog was safely secured in the garage. ;)
- Swoon by Thimble Blossoms
- Friends and Flowers fabric line by Mary Engelbreit
- 80x80 in. (Mine is slightly bigger b/c I goofed and cut the sashing a little wider than it said to.)
- Backing and binding are Welcome to Bear Country red polka dots.
- Quilted by Top Stitchers in Sonoma, CA.
I'm so relieved to have it done. Now it just needs a label. And it will be ready to be wrapped up for Christmas.
*finish it up friday, manic monday @ sewhappygeek, tgiff, sew & tell friday, can i get a whoop whoop, laff, craftionary, crafty soiree, ladybird lane, oneshetwoshe, project queen, do something crafty, strut your stuff, sunday showcase, the dedicated house, anything blue friday*
p.s. Pink Chalk Gift Certificate giveaway here.